STUDIO-B, the living room shack: (2014)
"Mini" Setup on HF:
- MIC: AKG D7 dynamic, with Q-mic flexible boom arm
- MIC 2015: Shure 5575LE dynamic mic used also, see picture:
- Preamp, compressor, gate: Behringer Shark DSP-110
- Equalizer: W2IHY 8-Bander.
- iBOX from W2IHY interface and attenuator + PTT
- HF RIG: FT-991 , or..
- IC-738 (i love it, but not so good for ssb-audio)
- Power: Alinco DM-330MVE
- Autotuner Daiwa CNA-1001 (used only for 60m and power/swr readings)
- TM-V71E VHF/UHF FM
- Nissei RX-503 Power/SWR meter
- 4m: Motorola MC Micro for test
- BOSE Companion II - Series 2 active speakers (IC-7100)
- JVC Micro Component UX-D88 (Old) with speakers
- Pinell Supersound II DAB-Radio
BEHRINGER SHARK DSP-110 (at left side):
The "SHARK" is a little digital (24-bit) box who performs very well. It has a mic preamp with +48V phantom power. Clip level and lo-cut filter. A simple GATE which works pretty ok I think. A compressor with adjustable density level and speed (attack and release time). The automatic feedback filter we have no use for.